Olight i5T EOS 300 Lumens Small EDC Tactical Tail Switch Torch
● Max 300-lumen output and 60-meter beam distance
● 20-hour runtime powered by only a single AA battery
● Simple tail switch operation for momentary/constant on (2 modes)
● Hands-free hat carry with an included dual direction pocket clip
✔ The i5T EOS is a tail switch EDC flashlight powered by a single AA battery with an amazing max output of 300 lumens.
✔ Equipped with a high-performance LED paired with a PMMA optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
✔ Features a double helix body knurling for an attractive appearance, unique style, excellent ventilation, and solid grip.
✔ A dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket, backpack strap, or hat brim as a headlamp in seconds for a hands-free experience, making the flashlight incredibly convenient to take with you everywhere.
i5T EOS (1.5V AA Alkaline Battery Included) X 1
Pocket Clip X 1
User Manual X 1
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||300|
|Compatible Batteries||1.5V AA Alkaline Battery/AA NiMH Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||910|
|Light Form||Wide/Broad Hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||PMMA Optic Lens (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small Size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||60 / 2.12 (including pocket clip and battery)|
|Length (mm / in)||95 / 3.74|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||17.8 / 0.7|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||17.8 / 0.7|
|Led||High Performance Cool White LED|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift, outdoor, home|
- Wonderful EDC light.This one caught me by surprise. It just feels "right." Hard to articulate why, partially the size, partially the texture of the body. Excellent output for a AA battery light. Made the mistake of letting my wife use it. Now it is her EDC light, lol.
- O lightGreat edc light
- Really GreatI have two of these, and one of the copper version of the same light, and they are all great. I carry the copper one everyday. It is the perfect balance of size and light output for me.
- Great Pocket LightThis little light is awesome. Waiting for another bundle with another one in it.
- Awesome AA lightI love this I5T EOS, I got the AA version and in desert tan. It is small enough to carry and strong enough at 300 lumens and 15 lumens when you don't need all that extra power. I carry this all the time. Well worth it. Although I do own many other rechargeable Olights, it is good to own a powerful one that can take batteries which are commonly found at any store, just in case my back up chargers die on me and I can't charge up my bigger more powerful lights. All good though.
- I5t EOS - Black with Blue SwirlEDC - This light is on me all the time. Lo/Hi lumen is just right for all my needs. Having the ability to have a quality light that takes a single AA battery is great. I use Energizer Lithium in mine, produces great light. Some guys have gone beyond that, but that will void the warranty...
- awesome little light and great for edci use this light for my pocket edc as i dont always want to have to draw my tool to use its light. might not be the brightest light they offer but it is more than enough to do its job. great carry for all clothes and great little truck light as well.
- Great little lightI got 2 of these for my wife and I and these are great little lights. Perfect brightness levels for reading when trying not to disturb your husband/wife at night or getting dressed in the morning for work. I still have yet to change the battery and have had this light for about 3 weeks now. Olite claims 20 hours on 1 AA battery and I bet it’s pretty accurate. Durability is a must with my wife she is hard on everything and this light stands up just fine in her hands.
- i5T EOS Great EDC and the gift of love.My introduction to this light was the all copper model that went into and EDC 5.11 bag. I liked it so much I ordered another on the next order that I got a desert tan limited edition light and gifted that to my wife and felt left out so I just ordered my favorite color, the OD i5T. The low beam for an EDC is enough for everyday use but the 300 lumen, high setting, is great for those moments when you don't have a dedicated light and you need a bit more lumen. And, to have this available all from a common AA battery; simply amazing. Thought the light a little funky looking at first but it is simple, feels good in the hand and works exceptionally well, without the "tacticool" outward appearance which is more a positive than a negative. You can get tacticool all day long if that's what you are looking for. Great light.