Olight Obulb Rechargeable Bulb Light
● A LED bulb light with red and white light source
● IPX7 waterproof and 1.5-meter impact-resistant
● Attach tightly to almost anything through Magnetic bottom
● Various of lighting modes: outdoor lighting, night lighting, emergency lights, signal lights, etc
✔ Small and Exquisite
Obulb is a hemispherical rechargeable LED bulb light which only measures 2.13in in diameter and 1.94oz/55g in weight, with red and white light source. It is small and exquisite, and can be easily carried with one hand.
✔ A Light Designed for Accompany
Olight’s brand new Obulb always lighting by your side, shines for a good family time, and explores more fun.
✔ IPX7 Waterproof and 1.5-meter Impact-resistant
Obulb can be a good pool light and game partner. Enjoy a happy family time and worry less.
✔ Light Up A Good light
Magnetic bottom, along with the adhesive metal badge, can attach tightly to almost anything.
✔ Tougher Than It Looks
Spherical structure made with durable materials, your Obulb can withstand the hardest drops.
✔ Signal For Help
Red light mode perfect for breakdowns or beacon.
✔ Quickly Charged In 2 Hours
The built-in 630mAh rechargeable battery allows up to 56 hours of runtime.
✔ Three Colors to Enrich Your Life Journey
The orb Obulb fits well in pockets or backpacks, easy to carry around or store.
Reminder: Do NOT use it as a baby toy!
The hook is not included in the package.
Obulb (Battery Built-in) x 1
Adhesive Metal Badge x 1
MCC 1A Magnetic USB Charging Cable x 1
User Manual x 1
|Max Performance||55 lumens|
|Charge Type||MCC 1A Magnetic USB Charging Cable|
|Compatible Batteries||630mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (Built-in)|
|Light Source||High Performance White LED
High Performance Red LED
|Mode Operation||Rubber-coating Button|
|Form / Size Factor||Mini Size|
|Warm White Light (High)||55 lumens|
|Warm White Light (Low)||3.5 lumens|
|Red Light (Steady)||7 lumens|
|Red Light (Flashing)||7 lumens|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight||1.94 oz (55 g) (Including Battery)|
|Height||1.89 in (48 mm)|
|Body Diameter||2.13 in (54 mm)|
- Pretty cool, usefulBought a 3 pack on sale, wasnt sure why at the time, just thought they were cool, so figured theyd make good xmas gifts. I wish I bought more. Sonce they arrived ive found many uses for them. Mounted one in my pl safe, one in a dark closet, and gave one to my son. So much for xmas gifts, lol. I could use a couple more just for myself
- Great Travel LightI bought this for travel and it's perfect for that. I also got it for my kids and they love it!! My 5 year old is the hardest on it and it still works and charges. Great little light.
- We love these!These little bulbs are amazing! My children love to read at night and this is the perfect light for them. It also makes an excellent nightlight on the soft setting. They recharge quickly. We can’t wait to use them in water this summer and in the tent for camping. My husband and I can’t wait to order a couple more for us.
- Great light and smallAbout the size of a racquet ball, soft white light. My kids absolutely love it. I am probably going to buy a few more when they go on sale. The red light really comes in handy in the deer stand for sure!!!
- Awesome for a power outage situationRecently experienced a situation where our power company was requesting that customers conserve as much electricity as possible. I used the opportunity to test my Obulb, which worked far beyond expectations. The magnetic base allowed us to mount the light in various locations to light up rooms or areas where we needed to see what we were doing and still have both hands. It was such an awesome tool that I have already ordered 3 more of them for future use!
Question 1: Can the Obulb be charged with the 1/1.5/2 A charger? Do any other MCC cables work?
Obulb can only use the designated charging cable MCC 1A , charging with other charging cables may cause abnormal indicator lights. MCC3 and MCA are compatible accessories for Obulb. When you use them to charge, it can be fully charged in two hours. After being fully charged, the indicator light may be abnormal, including the situation where the light does not turn and the light flickers. This situation also indicates that the battery is fully charged.
Question 2: Why Obulb has a sound emitted when on? My bulb does it on every mode except low/moonlight. Is that normal?
This is the sound of an electric current, which can only be heard when it is very quiet. And this is normal, no worries.
Question 3: What's special about the appearance design of Obulb?
The Obulb only measures 2.13inch in diameter and 1.94oz/55g in weight, convenient for one-handed hold and easy to carry around. Also, the product adopts the tumbler design. No matter how it falls, the product will still stand on the ground instead of rolling everywhere.
Question 4: Why is the product suitable for various situations?
Because there 4 modes including warm white light (55 / 3.5 lumens), 7 lumens red light (steady or flashing), good for multiple purposes, such as general illumination, ambience lighting and decoration.
Question 5: Why claim Obulb as a companion light？
Thanks to the magnetic bottom and adhesive metal badge, the Obulb can attach to almost anything at any angle. After fully charged via magnetic charging cable within 2 hours, the built-in 630mAh rechargeable battery allows up to 56 hours of runtime. So it can be used in tons of situations and anytime，which is equal to companion .
Question 6: Can the Obulb reach IPX7 waterproof under any circumstances?
The design of product has reached IPX7 waterproof. It will float on the water during daily use. It is completely waterproof when it is occasionally exposed to water when playing. However, when the product is beaten or fallen violently, it may affect the waterproof performance and cause water damage. It is recommended not to force it to work underwater after it is violently fallen or beaten.