Olight Odin Professional Hunting Light
● The world's first rotate-to-lock sliding mount for secure attachment
● The world's first revolutionary push-to-lock remote switch for tight and secure attachment
● Max 2,000-lumen output, 300-meter throw, and 8-hour runtime
● Integrated magnetic charging tail switch with compatible locking remote switch
✔ The Odin is OLIGHT’ s brand new tactical ﬂashlight with exquisite appearance.
✔ Designed for Pic-mounts, this outstanding textured light succeeds the classic features of Warrior X’ s vibration battery indicator, metal silent switch and magnetic charging.
✔ Multifunctional unique tailcap: magnetic charging, tactical operation and remote controlling with ease.
✔ Doubled Security. Its innovative slide rail mount with a mechanical lock features a fast and reliable dual-mounting system with both front and reverse installation.
✔ A powerful combination. Powered by a single customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery, and an impressive runtime up to 8 hours.
Odin (Battery Included) x 1
MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable x 1
Magnetic Remote Switch（with Stand） x 1
H2.5 Allen Wrench x 1
Adjustable screw x 2
Self-locking band x 2
User Manual x 1
|Beam Distance (ft)||984|
|Beam Distance (m)||300|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2,000|
|Charge Type||Magnetic USB Charging Cable|
|Compatible Batteries||Customized 5000mAh 3.6V 21700 Rechargeable Lithium Battery (Included)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||22,500|
|Lens / Reflector Type||PMMA Optical Lens|
|Mode Operation||Magnetic Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium Size (Permanent Marker)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2,000 ~ 1,000 ~ 760 ~ 300|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||216.0 / 7.62 (Including Battery)|
|Length (mm / in)||136.5 / 5.37|
|Head Diameter(mm / in)||29.0 / 1.14|
|Body Diameter(mm / in)||26.6 / 1.05|
|LED||High Performance Neutral White LED|
|Use||Self-defense, Law enforcement, Tactical Use|
- Damn near perfect!I love this light, hands down best in the market! Very affordable, sturdy and comes with very you need in the box. The only drawback that I see will be the unique battery that only o lights makes. I just hope o light keeps making these for years to come.
- WowThis is my first Olight and The odin is a awesome light super super bright and very good construction built to last and the different mounting options of the mount make this a very versatel light. I got the Desert tan and its a beauty.
- Really ni eThis is a really nice light. Glad I got one
- Excellent lightvery happy with my purchase.
- Nice Budget LightHave only had it for a week. Light is bright and solid, recharging is simple. For less than half the price, for home defense it is worth a look.
- Odin is a great nameI ordered an Odin for 2 reasons:
1. Olight seems to produce an amazing product. A friend purchased an S1R baton to test as an everyday carry. For over 3 years, after 3 trips through the washer and dryer, the light is as good as new and still using the original battery.
2. Who can pass on anything named Odin.
To date, I am impressed with the engineering and functionality of the Odin. It is versatile with mod attachment and can take the punishment. Ultimately, the Odin is what I wanted for a price you cannot beat!
- New FavoriteI've got the DT Odin, let me just say this thing is solid, bright, and fit/finish is perfect. I have it mounted on a 16" set up. I've taken it out a few times and it provides all the light you need for anything night time. I've stretched it out to 200yrds and have no issues seeing at that range. So far it is holding up really well, does not rattle with the factory mount and the finish hasn't shown any signs of wear. I'm really looking forward to my next night time outing and cannot recommend this light enough if you are looking for a mounted light that can reach out a little ways.
- Replaced a Warrior XReplaced my Warrior X on my SHTF device and I couldn't be happier. I bundled and got the i5T EOS so now the better half has a handy torch for the purse. Now what to mount the Warrior X on Hmmmmmm !!!
- Almost PerfectWith some “modifications”, I was able to mount the light and tape switch Magpul M-LOC only accessories. Here’s how:
MAG935 Extended Cantilever Scout Mount with the addition of fender washer & MAG631 PEQ Tape Switch Mount with some xacto knife work. Olight...I’d rather have manufactured parts specific to my Odin rather having to down the Frankencarbine road. I don’t do Pic rails and you’re not leaving people like me with other options.
With that said, this thing is bright and reliable. The locking tail cap is brilliant. I haven’t experienced MrNGear’s issues when operating on a select fire device...because I don’t have “select fire privilege”! Jk
- This light is awesomeRobust super bright, I pare this Odin with the in-line arisaka m-lock and Is the most robust solid in place set up tac light I have ever had before, is perfect.