Olight Olantern 360-Degree Camping Light
● Featuring two LED Modules: White light and Flaming, offers you brand new lighting experience
● 3 brightness levels, share good time with friends indoors and outdoors (party/candlelight dinner/family gathering/camping)
● All-around lantern with steady 360-degree lighting distribution
● Motion-sensitive battery indicators, easily see in the dark and find the lantern when you need it.
Watch below video to know more about the Olantern
✔ Olantern, More Than Just a Lantern
Olight’s brand new Olantern will bring you unprecedented lighting experience for any dark situation.
✔ Three Colors to Enrich Your Life Journey
Explore nature with moss green to discover a peaceful state of mind. Enjoy adventures with wine red to display your passion and courage. Go with the basalt grey to build up patience and persistence on your journeys.
✔ Reliable Outdoor Companion
The high-performance LED light combined with detachable cover ensures an even and steady 360° light distribution, lighting up your darkest adventures.
✔ Cozy Home Decoration
Install the flaming module and turn down the light to immerse yourself in the blissful moments with family and friends.
✔ Versatile and Enjoyable
With a detachable cover, two LED modules, and 3 brightness levels, the Olantern is an enjoyable light that satisfies your versatile lighting needs.
✔ Well-Built Lighting Source
Olantern delivers a max output of 360 lumens and runs up to 80 hours.
✔ User-Friendly Design
Olantern utilizes Olight's magnetic charging system with the upgraded MCC3 Charging cord. The Olantern weighs only 12.24 Ounces. The hanging hook and stable base make carrying, storing, and decorating super handy.
Olantern (Battery Built-in) x 1
Flaming LED Module x 1
MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable x 1
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
|Beam Distance||360-Degree Lighting Distribution|
|Max Performance||360 lumens|
|Charge Type||MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable|
|Compatible Batteries||4 x 3.7V 18500 1900mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries|
|Light Form||High-Performance LED|
|Mode Operation||Motion-Sensitive Button|
|Form / Size Factor||Medium Size|
|Flaming LED||1 lumens|
|Weight||12.24 oz (347 g)|
|Height||12.24 in (347 mm)|
|Base Diameter||2.6 in (66 mm)|
|LED||High Performance Neutral White LED|
- Mini-light with a bangThis little lantern is compact and has great brightness. It is definitely not as expected, it can light up a room decently and great for outdoors. The fact it comes with a cleaning cloth for us to not touch the bulbs when we switch bulbs is a bonus! The warm light with flame shape is nice for indoor use and is great for walking to light the way or it can even be part of a halloween costume. The finishing is smooth and durable. I like the gray color vs the red matte that I got, the red wasnt as bright as Id like but still great lights. I didnt get the green so not sure how the color is physically vs the page.
- Outstanding Little Lantern!"This rock solid, built tough little light is everything I was looking for in a compact camping and around the house lantern.
The white module is neutral and gets very bright with impressive runtimes. The led flame lamp module has the most realistic flicker and color temperature of an actual lantern flame I’ve ever seen. Very warm and relaxing.
I own quite a few led lanterns and area lights and this one is one of my favorites for it’s versatility and design.
Extremely stoked that I pulled the trigger on this one. The photos and videos online just don’t do it justice."
- Quickly becoming my favorite Olight.I was skeptical when it showed up, but it quickly proved it’s worth. We’ve lost power twice since I’ve bought this, and it’s performed admirably. The kids sometimes use it as a night light too. Highly recommend.
- Versatile,functional and rugged."I had been hoping Olight would come out with a lantern and out of the box, this does not dissapoint. My only regret is not buying 2. The size is perfect, easily storable with ample light for a table sized area outside or a room inside. I havent used it much yet but see so many uses, as a camping light, emergency light, work light and the candle attatchment makes it a great gift.
With an 80 hr. runtime and 4 ft. charging cord, I should have ample light for most situations."
- Buy More Than One!I wasn't expecting this when I ordered one. It's a lot smaller than I imagined it to be, but the light output is better on high than those bigger ones powered by D cells. This lantern just made those obsolete. Like most others reviewing it, I wish I bought more than one.
- Good, but not perfect."Overall I like this light a lot. It has an amazing brightness for the light of this size and two modes. Some people complain about square beam, but I actually find it a better choice over circle and definitely unique. It's compact enough to not be a problem to carry around. It has a proper USB-C charging port and even included 30W charger with cable. Definitely a nice addition in a day a and age when charges get removed from the boxes, not added to them. It can even server a rugged and waterproof power bank with really nice capacity.
It's not all rainbows and unicorns though. Batteries are not easily replaceable and it has not carrying case or even a basic holster included. One would expect that from a light with this price tag. I hope they will add either of these down the line at least as an additional accessory. I would also mention lanyard being a cheap nylon garbage that immediately went into trash, but most people probably don't use those anyway. Seriously though Olight. How hard is it to make those from paracord and not garbage quality nylon? Anyways.
To summarize. This is a good light if you have a budget for it. If you see a discount, I'd say go for it and you won't regret it."
- Easy to useVery nice light ,bright and well made