Olight Baton 3 Kit Premium Edition
● Max 1,200-lumen output and 166-meter beam distance.
● Upgraded 20 days runtime powered only by a single IMR16340 battery (included).
● Tailor-made wireless charger can charge the Baton 3 up to 3.7 times.
● Two-way pocket clip design and three-color battery level indicator.
Note: A portable wireless charger is included in the Baton 3 Kit.
✔ An Ultimate Pocket Light with Portable Wireless Charger
The Baton 3 Premium Edition is the perfect do-it-all compact flashlight kit. Including the new 1,200 lumens powerful Baton 3 and portable wireless charger, never worry about battery life again!
✔ Upgraded Version
It delivers a huge output of 1,200 lumens, a 20% brightness increase, and up to 166-meter throw, a 14% increase over the S1R Baton II.
✔ Improved Efficiency and Runtime
Powered by a single customized IMR16340 battery, the Baton 3 boasts a max runtime of 20 days that you can always count on.
✔ New Texture, Better Grip
The new anti-slip body texture enhances the grip.
✔ Hands-free Convenience
The flat magnetic tail cap can stand steadily or be attached to iron objects for hands-free lighting.
✔ Power Bank for Baton 3
The tailor-made charging case takes in power via the popular Type-C port and pumps out power via a magnetic port.
✔ Wireless Charging on the Go
The tailor-made wireless charger features a built-in 3.6V 3500mAh battery and can charge the Baton 3 up to 3.7 times.
✔ A Premium EDC Combo
With upgraded performance and an included charging case, the new Baton 3 Premium Edition is the perfect flashlight companion everywhere you go.
Baton 3 Premium Edition (Battery and Pocket Clip Included) x 1
Baton 3 Wireless Charger x 1
Type-C USB Charging Cable x 1
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
|Beam Distance (ft)||544|
|Beam Distance (m)||166|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1,200|
|Charge type||MCC 1A Magnetic Charging Cable|
|Compatible Batteries||Customized 550mAh 3.7V IMR 16340 Rechargeable Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||6,889|
|Light Form||High-Performance CW LED|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series Baton (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1,200~300|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
1.5 minutes+75 minutes
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||33 hours|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||53 / 1.87|
|Length (mm / in)||63 / 2.48|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Use||Camping, Hiking, Mountaineering, Household|
- Elegant Red ColourI bought a red colour this time, it is very beautiful and satisfies the sense of ownership. Of course, the amount of light is stronger than necessary and sufficient, and it is easy to use.
- Big Light, small package, Great Kit.The flashlight is battle-tested, tried, and true. The flashlight adds a higher Turbo, better runtimes, and a package that is not only USB C chargeable, but also ensures the light is fully charged and ready at all times. I always carried spare batteries despite the simple and fast Olight charging cable with the S1R II, but the flashlight keeps everything ready in an easy-to-carry compact kit. I love that Olight has been listening to their customers and being responsive.
- Awesome lightI carried an aaa size olight for EDC for years with zero complaints. That was about an amazing pocket light. I just got the baton 3 with charging unit as a happy birthday to myself. It is amazingly bright and will be my new EDC. I appreciate the features and brightness while using far fewer batteries that are not great for the environment even though I do recycle batteries to avoid putting them in the landfill. This is 100 bucks but it is well worth the price especially if you carry tactical equipment for self-defense as you can not hit what you are unable to see. As when buying a good helper for EDC just spend the money you will not be disappointed with the quality you get for the price.
Question 1: What charger can be used for Baton 3 ?
It can be used with both MCC1A and MCC3. However, there is no difference between using MCC3 and MCC1A in terms of charging rate, for charging with MCC3 is also 1A charging.
Question 2: Will Baton 3 fit with CR123A ?
Unfortunately, they won’t fit. Please do not put CR123A in Baton 3 and charge it, otherwise there will be a potential risk of explosion.
Question 3: What’s the difference between Baton3 and S1RII ?
The Baton 3 is the upgraded version of S1R Baton II. It delivers a huge output of 1,200 lumens, a 20% brightness increase. And the throw ups to 166meters, a 14% increase over the S1R Baton II. Moreover, the runtime of Baton 3 increases, when it is compared with S1R Baton II.
Question 4: What do I need to pay attention to when I use the wireless charger ?
Please do not remove the clip of Baton 3 and put the item into the charging box. Because the design of the box is consistent with the shape of the clip. If the clip is removed, Baton 3 may be put in the wrong way in the charging case and difficult to get it out.
Question 5: Can I use wireless charger with S1RII ?
S1RII is not compatible with the closing and shutting down function, which cannot be shut down by closing the charging case like Baton 3. It should be shut down instead of turning on when put in the charging case.
Question 6: Is the wireless charger waterproof and anti-drop ?
The wireless charger isn’t waterproof but 1-meter shockproof.
Question 7: The charging case has a built-in 3500mAh battery, and the battery in Baton 3 is 550mah. Why can the charging case only charge baton 3.7 times ?
When charging, the battery itself will be worn out, so it can only be charged 3.7 times.
Question 8: How can I determine how much power is left in the charging case ?
There is an indicator light next to the charging port. The green light indicates that the power is more than 60%, the yellow light indicates that there is still 20% - 60% power, the red light indicates that there is still 10% - 20% power. When the red light flashes, it indicates that the power is less than 10%.