Olight S1R Baton II 1000 Lumens EDC Flashlight
Note: S1R Baton II ORANGE is Limited Edition.
● Max 1,000-lumen output and 145-meter beam distance.
● 8-day runtime powered only by a single IMR16340 battery (included).
● Three-color battery level indicator located on the side switch.
● Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel.
Watch below video to know more about the S1R Baton II
✔ Compact But Powerful
The S1R Baton II is the second generation of Olights flagship rechargeable single CR123A/RCR123A powered side-switch EDC flashlight.
✔ Power Enough to Light up Your Way Home
This extremely compact flashlight reaches an incredible max output of 1,000 lumens thanks to the included new high discharge rate battery.
✔ Stunning and Vibrant Orange
The vibrant orange is a new member of Olight's S1R II family, with which we wish you a life of enthusiasm and encouragement.
✔ Compact and Light Weight
The magnetic rechargeable tailcap is integrated into a unibody design for a more streamlined and refined look producing a smaller profile.
✔ Perfect Grip Experience
While retaining the classic look of the Baton series, the S1R II features an articulate texturized body pattern that provides a great feel resulting in a firmer grip than the previous generation.
✔ Highly Efficient Charger
Comes with an upgraded MCC1A magnetic USB charging cable that Is more compact and offers a faster 1A charge rate.
S1R Baton II (battery included) x 1
1MCC 1A Magnetic Charging Cable x 1
Lanyard x 1
Pouch x 1
Battery box x 1
User Manual x 1
|Beam Distance (ft)||475|
|Beam Distance (m)||145|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1,000|
|Charge type||MCC 1A Magnetic Charging Cable|
|Compatible Batteries||Customized 550mAh 3.7V 10C IMR16340 Rechargeable Lithium Battery (included)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5,250|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1000-300|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
1.5 + 37 minutes
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600-300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
1.5 + 45 minutes
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||51 / 1.8|
|Length (mm / in)||63 / 2.48|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Led||Cree XM-L2 CW|
|Use||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- Best small EDC light for the money.I have 7 or 8 of these in various finishes. All have performed perfectly, not a single issue with batteries or charging. I have one in every car, in my go bag, and in a couple rooms in the house on docking stations. I gave a few out as gifts for x mas and got great feedback from the family. I typically used Streamlight previously, but these little buggers from o-light are just too good.
- My new go-to EDC lightThis is a great EDC light, the compact size & big output is just great. Love the ease of recharging with the magnetic tail cap is just an added bonus. Highly recommend this light.
- Baton 2This light has been thrown off plenty of ladders, gone in the ocean, lake, river, been lost in the forest (then found). The point is that it’s a amazing light and I use it for work as well edc. It’s a crazy light and I’m in love with it. I also would recommend carrying it in the pocket with a magnet facing down...it’s very powerful and if you work around metal it comes off quick.
- Not what I was expectingI read the specs for this light, but I was still surprised when I took it out of the box. The pictures don't do justice to show how small this light is. It's very bright for its size. In fact, it does seem brighter than other 1000 lumen flashlights that I own.
- EDC light!I have carried this light almost daily for over a year and it is my go-to for all kinds of situations. It is extremely well made down to the the thoughtfulness of the clip - carry it up or down. I am very happy with Olight and since have purchased a Valkyrie - love it too!
- Great little lightThis is the best sub compact light on the market! Durable, versitile, and the magnetic charging is very cool.
- There’s a reason I own 11 of these!Every time I turn one of these on, I’m blown away by the amount of light it puts out. I currently own ELEVEN of these!!! Whenever the power goes out, I set these little lights throughout my house (just pointing straight up at the ceiling), and it’s like having daylight in the middle of the night!
- The perfect little pocket lightGot this as part of a bundle and didn't think to much of it at the time. I however, was mistaken. This little light is a beast. Considering it's rechargeable, compact, and has multiple settings and levels I'd say this was maybe the best light in that bundle.
- truly isn't a better EDC light"I've had surefires, streamlights, now Olight. This is truly the best EDC light on the market. Very compact, and incredibly bright with numerous output modes! Try one, you won't be disappointed!
Review by matthew"
- so great I had to buy 2!!!absolutely perfect size EDC light, Doesn't take too much space in my purse or in my husband's work bag or his Patagonia sling. This little thing packs a punch!
- My favorite EDCI really love my S1R2. It fits in my pocket perfectly and the little clip allows me to hang it off the lip of my front pocket like one would with a knife, which I quite like. I recommend it!
- LightAmazing light. Awesome size. Easy controls. Brightness levels are great. Plus strobe function. Love the magnet n magnetic usn charge. I could go on for an hour. Just buy it!!!
- Excellent EDC torchPerfect size and easy to use.